Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy January!

Happy January everyone! So sorry I have not blogged in a while, I have have been a busy lady!! The good news is I have lots to catch you up on!

So rewinding back to the beginning of December...Sarah and I attended the "Feed the Hungry" Gala.  Seeing how hard "Interfaith Social Services" works for people in need was heartwarming and I was honored to have been a guest that night! Not to mention they had an awesome photo booth with props to take pictures with....Sarah and I enjoyed that just a bit.....

Next, I was privileged enough to shoot with the ever so talented Tess Johnson! I had such a blast shooting in gorgeous gowns and cocktail dresses from Glitterati Prom & Pageant Store in Salem, and they just opened in Danvers!!  I will cherish those photos forever because they are definitely my favorite ones yet!



Right before Christmas Sarah and I attended the "Globe Santa" Event at Copley Plaza in Boston.  We greeted people with Santa Clause and Martha Coakley!! It was such a great event and we met some awesome people!

As usual, Christmas was amazing! My parents have always made Christmas a special time of the year through all of the beautiful decorations, hosting family parties, making sure there is always a fire on in the fire place and being extra loving.  I am so beyond blessed to have such an exceptional, loving and supportive family.

The New Year has begun and I am excited beyond belief to see what 2013 has in store for me!! I have already filmed segments with Derek Zagami for the Derek Z show (you can subscribe to his channel on Youtube and look at the awesome films we have already done)!  I had such a blast filming and practicing the career I hope to pursue! Keep looking out for the videos because Derek and I have some awesome shows coming up!

So January is an extra special month for me...because it is my birthday month!! I am so excited to turn 18 because I have been waiting to do something special....I am going to become a certified spin instructor and a fitness trainer!!!! Ahhhh I can't wait!  Nutrition and fitness have become one of my passions and I would love nothing more but than to share my knowledge and help others with something that is so important in life.  Please never forget how important it is to take care of your body.  Taking care of your body means exercising (which can be any physical activity you enjoy) 4-6 days a week and eating all the right food (natural foods, stay away from anything processed!! Stick with fruits,veggies, nuts, protein, etc.).  NEVER forget, a healthy body is a beautiful body. You do not need to look like a Victoria Secret Model to be beautiful because most of us were not built that way and that is just fine because we were blessed with these beautiful bodies and taking care of them is most important.  I have decided to live a healthy lifestyle, not jsut diet once in a while, not starve myself, not take diet pills, but live healthy, happy and fit...who is with me? :)

That is going to do it for this blog everyone! Thank you for reading and I promise to update you on my amazing journey soon!

Xo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment